Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Gathering

Even though we are somewhat scattered and don't get together as much as we used to, I am blessed with deep family roots and lots and lots of memories!  My grandparents were vital in instilling the love of tradition and the love of each other in all of us! We recently gathered for our family Christmas at my uncles in Meridian. I am happy to see a new generation that hopefully will carry on these traditions!  It's the little memories that will last a lifetime!

Maddie and Tyson-Maddie wasn't thrilled that most of the cousins were boys, but she and Tyson had a ball together!


Bob and Reed-Oh the Bob stories I can and do tell!!


London took a few spins around the den!


Taylor and Caleb


My aunt and uncle--Michael and Doris


My twin uncles-Michael and Gerald (Guess which one's my favorite!?! :)


Tucker and Trav-Their sweet dad is currently deployed and Bethany is home with three sweet little boys!


Hunter fending off the little ones!


Aunt Cassandra is the best!


The principal and the banker...........


Doris made a new friend!



These two had a few growing pains at first, but worked it out!


Three of my favorite people in the whole wide world!  Bethany, Adrian and Cassandra



Full tummies and happy hearts!




Blurry, but this the only picture I got of Matthew and Jenna.


Lillian and London hiding from the boys!


It would have been easier to herd a group of cats than get a good picture of this crew!





Lindsey and Josh weren't able to be there, because they were doing this in 42 degree weather!  They raised money to send a camper to Camp ASCAA, and this was their reward!

Image may contain: 3 people, water



 The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been and the memories we've made along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment