Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Friendship Christmas

It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.......

Hosting  the Friendship Circle's Annual Christmas party is one of my favorite things of the Christmas season (and the year).  I have been friends with these ladies for many, many years, and I am truly blessed by each one.  We have made lots and lots of memories together!

We each bring an appetizer, and always have way too much to eat!


Lauri and Lori


I love having some of the young ladies joining us now!


After our business meeting and devotion, we always have a friendly game of "dirty Santa". Everyone brings an ornament and the fun begins!



Checking out the ornaments!


We've trained these girls well!



Love all of these sweet ladies!



I'm not sure what this look was all about!!  


I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment