Thursday, April 27, 2017

And Another Game

Pop and I once again loaded up and traveled east to watch a soccer game that lasted an hour.  We then loaded up and headed back home.  I had a field trip the next day, so there was no rest for the weary.  I must say that their entire team has really improved.  The won this game 4-0, which I have been told is a pretty big margin.  Maddie loves playing, and we love anything she loves!!






Part of the cheering section!


The running never, ever stops!!!!






She played a really good game!!


Nana and Pop won the prize after this game!!!  We got to load these two cuties up and bring them home with us!  Mom, Dad and Maddie are coming for the weekend.


I promised this one that she'd get to come by herself one day soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment