Thursday, April 20, 2017

Another Fun Game

First of all, I'm still learning my way around the world of soccer.  I will say this though-I can tell they are really improving.  And there's lots and lots of running-I mean lots!!  It wears me out just watching!  It's also easy to take a pretty hard lick to the head or face!!  Mostly, it's just lots of fun to watch!  I have to say, soccer is growing on me.  I traveled 3 hours there and three hours back to watch an hour long soccer game!  It was worth every mile traveled!


Keeping up with where the ball is can be quite a challenge!!




Two of Maddie's biggest fans!





Friends




 Headed down the field!




Always running!!













Love those blue eyes!!  Mr. Tony, we are heading your way as soon as possible!!



Sweetest smile around!



Even the smallest of sand or dirt piles can occupy them for a very long time!






Good game!

We are heading back for the weekend.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment