Thursday, April 27, 2017

Catch Up

Sometimes I go back through my pictures and realize I forgot to blog about certain events.  So, even though it may have happened a while back, I still like to include the memories.  When Lindsey and Caleb were little, I scrapbooked.  Blogging is so much easier!!! It helps me to somewhat organize our life into easy to find short stories! 


Spring pictures for the little ones.  They are growing up so fast!





We took Lindsey and Caleb to the Ralph Morgan Rodeo in Lauderdale for many, many years. (We actually began going when we were dating, which was a really, really long time ago.) The grandbabies had never been to a rodeo, so we loaded up and headed to Mississippi.  I am happy to say that the rodeo did not disappoint.  We did miss Taylor.  She was attending the shower of a friend.

The first pictures are of Maddie trying to catch the calf and take the ribbon off.  Sadly, she didn't get it, but she'll know what to do next time!








One of the things we always enjoyed  the most was Lecile the clown.  Before we got there, we jokingly said we bet Lecile wouldn't still be around.  He was there in all of his 81 year old glory!!  I enjoyed him as much this time, as I did over thirty years ago!






 I love my sweet family!







We will be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment