Sunday, April 1, 2018

Safari, a Snake & More

Pop and the kiddos had a fun trip to the newly opened Safari outside of Montgomery.  Lots of fun was had by all!  The animals came up close and personal, and the kids had a ball feeding them! They saw camels, zebras, giraffes, and more!  Lillian got just a little anxious when the camel stuck his head inside the truck and grabbed the bucket of food throwing it to the ground. I can't wait to go back on this trip with them! Maddie was the photographer for most of these pictures.

Never a dull moment with this trio!


Reed helped Pop with the driving!




Lillian is on lookout for the next animal!







So much fun!!



This evil creature wasn't on the Safari. It was in my backyard!  It conveniently played dead for over 10 minutes, as I was talking to Reed on the phone.  He was trying to persuade me to get a hoe and chop his head off!  I assured him in no uncertain terms that would not happen in this lifetime.  I do not do snakes!  Caleb and Willie came to help, but before they got here, this sneaky devil came back to life and crawled away!  I was truly convinced he was dead.  From a far distance, I threw pine cones and sticks at him, and it never moved! This explains why I have zero goldfish left!  


Snuggles with this one are my favorite!


Be still my heart!  How precious is this?



No comments:

Post a Comment