Sunday, April 22, 2018

Softball, Singing and a Sweet Baby

I am rapidly becoming the worst blogger ever.  We have just been super busy lately, so I have gotten quite behind!  I am going to try and quickly catch up, and do better as I go forward!

This sweet one is growing and changing every day!  You just forget how wonderful and special this newborn stage is.  It goes by so very quickly!  Pop and I do our very best to get in a few snuggles every day!








 Lillian's opening day jamboree was postponed due to rain a few weeks ago, and was played this weekend.  They played two games and won both.  She played pitcher, second and third during these games.  And she hit her first home run!  It was a solid hit down the third base line! Her team is now 7-1, and lots and lots of fun to watch! 

Playing second


Third



And pitcher's circle!! This was her favorite!





This was my favorite!  Homerun!!


Heading to first-


And rounding into home!!



Love that sweet smile!!


Postgame celebration!


We also attended Jacob's Ladder Day for Reed's last hoorah there!  We are all going to miss this place!  Maddie, Lillian and Reed have all attended. It has simply been a blessing for all of us!! We were so proud of him!  He sang, smiled and did all of the motions!!



Maybe he was singing a little too loudly!!




And last-Remember that swing bed I won a month or so ago? Pop and Willie spent a couple of days working on a special place for it........



It now has a new home, and I absolutely love it!!  If you can't find me, check the softball and soccer fields first.  If I am not there, you can probably find me here! We've never had anything covered on the top patio before, so I think we are all going to enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment