Sunday, May 13, 2018

Two Special Days

I have attending countless sporting events over the years, but the teacher in me truly appreciates an awards program more than anything.  I know the hard work that goes into being successful!  Maddie received an award for all A's for the year, and I am thrilled that I was able to see her receive her award!  Also, this weekend we all met in Birmingham for a sweet Mother's Day meal.  I love when we are all together!  I was blessed to share the time with Lindsey and Taylor-who are such sweet, special moms!

So sweet and smart, too!



Lillian loves her big sis!



I can't believe this one will soon be a fourth grader!


Proud Nana with her two sweet girls!


I love that Lindsey will be with all 3 kids until they graduate!


Now on to our second special day!  Lindsey, Josh and the kids met the rest of us in Birmingham for a special Mother's Day supper.  I love when we can all be together!




John Sawyer was a big hit!



And so was broccoli!!  


My people!  We are truly blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment