Monday, May 7, 2018

Weekend Fun

This weekend was very rare!  We found ourselves at home with nothing to do.........Maddie had a couple of soccer practice games, but we didn't go.  We didn't go, and she scored a goal.......I hate we missed that, but we did enjoy some time in the yard, a little fishing and a nice, long boat ride.

I love early morning visits with this one.  He is growing so fast!  He will be 2 months old tomorrow.  He is smiling and trying to talk. Absolutely precious!



Taylor took this while on a walk today. Could he be any cuter?



Lindsey shared this picture this weekend!  He's ready for anything that pool throws at him! I'd say chances of him going under are slim to none! This little one keeps up smiling!


Just a few pictures from our fishing trip.  Reed fished, and I monitored social media!!  It was a beautiful afternoon.  I did not take one picture from our river trip, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I am a water person!  We can't wait until this summer to enjoy trips with the little ones. Lindsey and Caleb grew up on the water, and we want our grandchildren to experience all it has to offer!




I never know what kind of selfies I am going to find when this one visits!  I could share quite a few, but this is one of my favorites. She is an adorable little mess!


Lindsey took this beautiful picture. She is truly precious!


And in honor of that goal we missed, here's our big girl!  We could not be prouder!



No comments:

Post a Comment