Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tis the Season

What a wonderfully busy time of the year!  Parties, programs, cantatas, and more are keeping us on the road.  It's easy to loose focus on what's important this time of the year......But, I truly love it all!  I want my sweet grandbabies to carry on family traditions and make more of their own!  Mostly I want them to learn that while Santa and all the trappings are lots of fun, Jesus is the true reason for the season! Today, I am going to share two of my very favorite recent events.

Maddie and Lillian recently participated in their churches Christmas program.  Maddie was a shepherd and Lillian was an angel.


She took this role seriously.  Best shepherd ever!


And do you see that precious angel?


The gang's all here!!  Wonderful program!


And the day before the program, my family gathered at Ezelle's Fish Camp for our family gathering. I love that my babies are getting to know cousins, aunts and uncles!

Maddie and Uncle Gerald


My people!



Love my sweet Aunt Doris-although I have never in my life called her "Aunt"!


John Sawyer was definitely a hit!  Bethany got in lots of snuggles!


Bob even got in on the snuggles!


Maddie enjoyed spending time with Tyson and the other guys!


I just love spending time with these guys. Oh the memories we have.



 Family-They know me better than anyone in the world, and still love me!! If you weren't there, please know, you were missed.


 My heart!



Merry Christmas!  Next up, Friendship Circle Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment