Sunday, December 16, 2018

More Christmas Fun

What a busy Christmas season this has been!!  It's also been a season filled with lots of new memories!  I think things are winding down, and we can focus on the real reason for the season! Lots and lots of pictures!

Reed had his program at Jacob's Ladder last week.  This is one of most precious events.  He sang his little heart out this year!


And then it was time to have some fun!  This is from the snow room.  I think this is almost as good as the real stuff!


Ho! Ho! Ho!  He really has been a good boy this year!


Learning about Baby Jesus!  


Lillian had a great time making snow angels with Reed.


This two really love each other!  Sweeties





 He's got his ticket and is ready to board the Polar Express!


All Aboard!



Maddie and I have been on two special fieldtrips lately.  First, I traveled with her gifted class to Tuscumbia to visit Ivy Green.  I hadn't been since I was a child.  I am very thankful that I got to experience this with her.



Very sweet group!


Maddie thoroughly enjoyed this trip.  She took time to read every monument!  Even though she had already read the book, she got a new one there and has already read it!





I love how inquisitive she is!




And then we went to the capitol the next week.  I am pretty sure I was in high school the last time I visited here.  



This is one sweet young lady!


Finally, this one is crawling everywhere, pulling up and checking out everything!!


Official Christmas tree inspector!



Next up the Friendship Christmas Party and the Santa Express!
Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment