Sunday, August 18, 2019

School and Such

School has just started, and I am already tired.  I love what I do now, but some weeks it means lots of travel. Tomorrow morning I will leave for RC Hatch, Francis Marion and Greensboro High.  I will rush home, and then Reed and I are off for a special little project.  I am truly thankful to have the opportunity to do what I do.  I miss the little ones that are back in school.  Our visits are not near as frequent this time of the year.  I'm ready for soccer season, so I can make those quick trips to see them!

First, we've been reminiscing about our last river trip.  Lillian made us promise we wouldn't go back without her!  Maddie had already gone home, so we let Beau go in her place!




These guys are well settled into school now.  They all report that they are having a great year!


Our second grader and fifth grader.  How is that possible?


Be still my heart!  This cutie is off to kindergarten.  We are praying for a great year!! Wasn't he just born yesterday?


These two are enjoying a little bird watching together.


Reed and Willie cleaned the old hospital lot at the entrance to our neighborhood.  It had become an overgrown mess! Reed loves a good tractor project!



Shortly after that clean up was complete, we were riding by Papa's on the way to town, and a pine tree had just randomly fell across the yard.  It was obviously dead, and somehow we had not noticed it.  We are up there all the time, and had just been there about 30 minutes prior to this!  It was just one of those random, strange things.  Have no fear though-Reed had it cleaned up a short time later.  As he said, "With a good tractor, and a good chainsaw-you can do anything!"

This little cutie didn't help with the clean up, but he did check it out with us!


We got to enjoy some special time with this little one while his mom and dad were at the beach!



And I just completed my 21st Little Lambs sale!!  I love spending the day with my Fraser buddies!  It is quite the adventure! I do love a good bargain!




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment