Sunday, August 11, 2019

School Time

School is back in session, and life here is transitioning to a busier pace.  I haven't decided yet exactly how I feel about that.  I actually visited 3 of my 8 schools last week, and had another meeting at UA.  I'll be on the road again this week, plus I'll throw in a little John Sawyer and Little Lambs sale!  I miss the three big kids like crazy.  We don't have any visits scheduled, and that just makes me miss them more! 

We have lots of birds and squirrels at our feeders, and John Sawyer loves watching them.


I'm not sure who the chief driver was here!


Reed was doing awesome on riding his bike before he left. He starts to school this week.  We are praying for a great year for him.


The girls are all settled in and enjoying the year so far!



Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment