Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Judge if you must, but my house is fully decorated for Christmas-and I am not ashamed!  I love everything about the season, and the longer I can enjoy my decorations the better!  I also love doing projects with the grandbabies, and this weekend we had lots of fun doing lots of different things.  My favorite by far was the dough ornaments.  They patiently took their time, and they turned out awesome.  Some of the bigger ones are on my big tree, but they made enough that I was able to decorate one small tree with just those.  In full disclosure, my outside is still sporting pumpkins.  I don't want to shock my neighbors quite yet-but, it won't be long until I head out their with my wreaths and such!  Reed said that it's a crying shame that the Pilgrims and Indians are just pushed out of the way.  I promise no one is more thankful than me.  I am blessed beyond measure, and know it!

Hard at work!



The Perfectionist!



The fastest painter in the south!


Mr. Go with the Flow!!


Aren't they precious?


I was only able to convince Lillian to take off her shoe for the snowman.  I love how it turned out!


 Reed's Santa


Maddie


Lillian


And the small tree by the fireplace. We also sent some cute tree ornaments home for their tree.


Merry Christmas (and Happy Thanksgiving)!

No comments:

Post a Comment