Monday, February 3, 2020

Isn't She Lovely?


Beauty walk days bring back lots of memories.  Aunt Di always helped Lindsey on those days, and we had so much fun!  Now, Lindsey gets to share the experience with her girls, and I love getting to watch and help just a little. My wish for these events is always for the girls to have a good time and enjoy the day.  I also pray for no tears, no trips, and no falls!!  This year was a great success!

The process begins! They are both so beautiful to begin with so that helps a lot.  And no, I am not prejudice!



Slow and steady!



My heart melts!  Love these girls so much!



Ready to go meet those judges!



Lovely in white!  This was not planned. Maddie went in wanting white. However, Lillian tried on dresses in every color known to man.  I must add that helping these two pick out the perfect dress is a process.  Luckily, I raised their mother, so I am experienced in this adventure. This is not a job for the faint of heart.  Lillian tried on many, many dresses before deciding on this one........It's a process! Maddie is not quite as picky.  She has a few basic requirements, and she's good.  


Beautiful, like their mom! Still hanging out and waiting on things to start.





Hanging with friends makes the time go a little faster.



Finally, time to hit the stage!  All smiles!!



2nd Alternate




Love this angel!




Now, it's time for the big girl!  





Miss Congeniality and 3rd Alternate






Family Time



So proud of these sweet girls.  Regardless of awards and accolades, I would be just as proud.  They are both precious, sweet girls.  









No comments:

Post a Comment