Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sandpile Fun

Pop's sandpiles have been a hit with the kids and grandkids for as long as I can remember.  It's tough to beat a big pile of sand for tons of fun!  When you throw in a walk in the water, life just doesn't get any better! I know it's winter, but we were thrilled when the weather warmed up enough for us to get outside some.

This little one loved the water.



Surprisingly, he wasn't as thrilled with the sand! I think he will be once the cousins can 
show him all their tricks!


This was also Belle's first trip to the sand piles.  She loved it!!


I thought I'd add a few flashback pictures of the other grandbabies at the sandpiles! 

Reed




Lillian


Maddie



A couple of other things- Pop's chickens are like puppies.  They literally run up to you and follow you around.  John Sawyer and this one are buddies!


He and Belle are also buddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment