Monday, March 30, 2020

Life Lately

This pandemic has definitely changed life as we know it.  Other than an occasional grocery store trip, I have been homebound or neighborhood bound for a couple of weeks now.  Luckily, I love being home.  I am missing my Alex City crew like never before, but I understand why this separation is necessary. My heart goes out to those that have lost jobs, medical workers, essential workers, and to those who are victims of this disease.  I pray we are able to continue to hunker down and ride this out.  I have been amazed at the people that I have seen on the streets...….Not caring for yourself is one thing, but I will never understand endangering the lives of others. With all that being said, I know we are blessed.  Our freezer and pantry are both well stocked, and we have a safe, secure home. We are prepared to weather this storm. Sunday, we enjoyed a couple of online church services, and then ventured out for a little fishing trip-well away from anyone.

After a few unsuccessful casts for me, I put my rod down and enjoyed the ride.  I honestly lost count of how many fish Reed caught.  
Warm temperatures, blue sky, birds chirping and fish biting!  Just a perfect day!

All of these fish lived to see another day, but we will be back! He said many times that he wished Reed (little) had been with us.  He loves to fish, so as soon as the pandemic is over, he'll get to go with us.
This little stinker is still loving on the chicks!  They literally lay down so he can pick them up.



Sharing with Pop


Isn't this gorgeous?  I just love spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment