Saturday, March 28, 2020

Wrapping Up March

This time of quarantine has enabled us to get lots and lots of projects done.  We have pressure washed, painted, gotten the pool ready, planted lots of flowers, and more.  In addition, I am working online now.  I miss my school visits and seeing my students.  My heart is broken that the school year has ended this way...... I also greatly miss my Alexander City family.  We have absolutely no idea when we will get to see them.  Facetime visits are great, but I'm ready for a face to face visit.

This cutie was able to get his cast off.  He is still just a little wobbly, but is doing great.  He helped me plant a few flowers.


He is also still big buddies with the chickens.  


And he loves feeding the fish.


We have all worked hard to keep him home during this time.  We are anxiously waiting on Jack's arrival in just a few weeks!



These guys have found lots and lots of fun things to do during this time.  They haven't left home since the quarantine, but luckily they have an awesome place with lots of fun things to do.


Isn't this just gorgeous?


Pop has been turkey hunting two times this year, and killed two turkeys!!  Turkey #1


Josh is on the front lines of this pandemic as an health care worker.  While home one day, he took the kids on an adventure down to to the creek for a little exploring and a picnic.




Maddie made a hop scotch game that covered their entire driveway!



Lindsey is doing her best to keep them on a schedule, but it still leaves lots of time for making memories!


I just love these (both the pictures and the cuties)!!!  


Second turkey hunt-Turkey #2


Belle got to enjoy her very first quail hunt.  I am happy to say that she did an awesome job at 3 1/2 months!  John Sawyer came down briefly to watch.



We love this wild thing!




We will continue to hunker down and wait for this pandemic to be over.  It has been a time like no other, and one that I honestly never even fathomed could happen. We will continue to sanitize, wash hands, isolate ourselves and pray for all affected.  



No comments:

Post a Comment