Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Life in the Pandemic

What a strange time this is! I have made a list of the restaurants I want to visit, and stores I want to browse just as soon as this threat from the pandemic passes.  I already have an appointment for my hair in May.  I very much enjoy being home-but, this is a little much even for me!

Mostly, I miss Lindsey and her family more than I could ever express.  Face time calls are great, but they don't make up for not seeing them........Also, we are patiently awaiting on baby Jack's arrival.  He is certainly going to be born at a strange time.  We feel pretty sure that our first view will be through the outside window of the hospital.

With all of that being said, we are doing great.  I am just ready for this new normal to be over, and life to get back to as normal as possible.

Maddie, Reed and Lillian enjoyed dying eggs.
And so did this little one.

He also enjoyed finding eggs several times.  I actually have a basket ready to hide for him one more time this week.  Don't tell him Easter is over!

These three kiddos are busy with building trails, playing with their new puppy and home school. Luckily with their mom, this home school stuff is a breeze! Below, you will see their nature projects from a lesson one day.  They are also raising caterpillars.  Soon, they will be in the chrysalis stage.

What an awesome classroom!
And they did everything possible to make this one's birthday as special as possible.  She picked out her favorite foods for the day and special activities just for her.
Caleb, Pop, Taylor and John Sawyer enjoyed another fishing trip.  I might add that we enjoyed these last night for supper.  
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment