Wednesday, April 29, 2020

So Long April

Not much going on around here......We are still staying close to home while we ride out this pandemic.  I think I may actually have a hard time getting back to normal when this is over. I've gotten use to this slow pace and being home. We did manage to get Caleb's old room painted this week.  It was way, way over due! We are also doing lots and lots of yard work at Papa's, and will soon be painting the exterior. I will say that this month has flown by!

I have been able to spend time with this cutie.


Is there anything more fun than a sprinkler on a sunny day?


And I miss these three more than I could have ever imagined!  I can't wait to get my hands on them.


They have been having lots and lots of adventures.  Among other things, they are building a new tree house with their very own pirate to keep them safe!


These pictures don't do them justice, but these roses have been just gorgeous. I love this time of the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment