Sunday, April 19, 2020

Life

Life in the pandemic continues.  Other than a trip to the grocery store, I have been home all week.  We have been busy in the yards-both ours and Mr. Jack's.  I am happy to say that we are making lots of progress.  After the yard is somewhat complete, we will move on to painting the outside of his house, before moving to the inside.  It's a process, but we are looking forward to getting it done.

I did not realize that I hadn't shared the pictures from Easter.  Everyone dressed up for pictures, and then enjoyed on line services at home. I am truly enjoying the online services but am looking forward to being back in church.

Work continues online.  I am sadly becoming an expert at Zoom calls, webinars, and all things online......Again, I miss being in my schools and with my colleagues. I know that this too will pass.

Now, on to some pictures of my cuties.

This one is growing up so quickly!  He is having a ball at home during this time!



I blinked and this one is almost grown. And isn't Mia a cutie?


Such a sweet little angel!  


I can't wait to give a great big hug to each of these sweet souls.  


Sisters!


Mom and Dad


Cheese!




We were able to spend Easter with these three as we rode out the storm. We are hoping this afternoons storms won't be as bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment