Sunday, November 8, 2020

Horses, Playground and More

Maddie, Lillian and Reed have started horse riding lessons, and are loving it.  I am looking forward to going one day soon to watch.  They are all thrilled!  They each get the same horse each week and are learning all about caring for it! So much fun!  They were here this weekend, but I am so far behind in the world of blogging that I will cover that on the next blog.  Reed and Maddie enjoyed a couple of hunts with Pop.  They all loved hanging out with John Sawyer and Jack.

These pictures are from their first two lessons.  They are learning all about the body parts and how to care for the horses.



Is it just me, or does she look grown?


That's a really big horse!




Teamwork




They are going to love this adventure!


I've enjoyed hanging out with these two lately!


Jack is growing so much and is the sweetest baby!


John Sawyer and I have enjoyed a couple of park days recently.









This is from this weekend.  Yes, I have decorated for Christmas. It makes me happy, and I need happy.:) Jack got lots of attention from the big cousins.



John Sawyer wanted no part of the Christmas picture!  This is actually the best one out of about 20.  And yes, I am going to use it.  It will definitely be a memory! He was completely fine within 10 seconds after we stopped trying to get a picture.........


Last but not least, I had a wonderful birthday last week.  They seem to be coming a little faster these days.












No comments:

Post a Comment