Saturday, November 14, 2020

Life Lately

I can't believe that November is already half over!  In one way, time is flying and in another, it's crawling by slowly. I am still working virtually from home, and I greatly miss my students and co-workers.  I am in the final year of this grant, and I amazed at how quickly the time flew by! Total retirement will be here soon! The big kids were here last weekend, and we had lots of fun in a very short amount of time.  I am looking forward to their upcoming breaks.  My plan is to squeeze in as much time as possible with them. My house is completely decorated for Christmas, and most of my presents are wrapped and under the tree.  My plan is to sit back and enjoy it as much as possible! It's truly my favorite time of the year. Here is a quick glimpse into life lately-



John Sawyer is enjoying the zip line!


Jack enjoyed a little stroll on this beautiful fall day.


Maddie and Reed love hunting with Pop!





Lillian has become an expert at making pancakes!



Sweet tree climbing boys!


Pop had some real estate business in Livingston, and John Sawyer and I tagged along.  We had a great steak supper at Diamond Jim's. He hasn't been out to places like this very often in recent months, and loved it!


This angel will be 6  months old this week. Time flies!  He is an absolute joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment