Monday, December 14, 2020

Merry and Bright

 The shopping is done, the presents are wrapped, candy is made, cards have been mailed and all the lights are shining.  This is my favorite time of the year!  Even though this year is very different, I am still finding  joy in the season.  We are quarantined here, so I have really missed in person church services.  I am also greatly missing my grandchildren, and am counting the days until I can see them! I began making candy with my grandmother when I was a young girl, and I was so looking forward to doing it with Maddie and Lillian.  I have decided that we are going to do just that-even if it's in January.  More than anything, I am ready for this pandemic to move on, so life can get back to normal. No more whining!  I am truly grateful that we have remained healthy and happy throughout this.  Even though our family is now directly dealing with Covid, I know we are blessed.  For that I am forever grateful!


Instead of the grandchildren, I am going to share pictures of our four legged babies!  Belle and Beau are ready for Christmas, too!  


Sitting still is something never of these angels do well.  There was a treat involved! Still not sure if these two are on the naughty or the nice list.


Merry Christmas!

And for those that we know we have another 4 legged baby, she was behind me and refused to get in front of the tree.  She still got her treat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment