Tuesday, December 8, 2020

This and That

December is just flying by. Christmas will be here before we know it. The big kids will be here this weekend, and that makes things even more fun. I am going to make some Christmas candy between hunts and ballgames with the girls, and I hope they will enjoy it as much as I did with my grandmother. Except for a few presents that haven't arrived yet, I am all ready.  Now it's time to sit back and enjoy all the fun.  I am missing some of our normal holiday traditions, but staying safe is making that necessary.

Pop and Belle enjoyed a quail hunt this weekend.  I tagged along on the Ranger.  It's amazing to watch her do what comes naturally.
He also enjoyed a duck hunt with Beau earlier the same morning. This was his first duck of the day. He's a little ornery, has a very unique personality, and doesn't like many people, but is definitely my baby!



Naptime for this angel.
Lindsey and Lillian are enjoying a little deer watching.  

Jack and John Sawyer enjoyed a trip to the Fayette Park.


Merry Christmas to these cuties!
John Sawyer enjoyed riding in the Christmas Parade with his dad.
Doesn't everyone dress like this to go get a biscuit!


Pop had some great help putting up the church Christmas tree.  I will add a picture at night with the lights on.  It's very pretty.

More to come!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment