Sunday, October 10, 2021

Run Maddie Run!

 Maddie loves being a part of her school's cross country team.  She has been sick for a couple of weeks, so I was very worried about how she would do in her last meet.  Her practice time had been limited.  However, she was only a few seconds off her best time.  She's just a tad competitive!  I am so proud of her dedication and determination.  Watching her run and cross the finish line is very emotional.  I told Lindsey that I just couldn't figure out why, but I want to cry every time she finishes a race.  She's just drained, but ready to do it again.  She is running with the varsity girls, and I know that it will pay off for her in years to come. I "borrowed" all of these pictures from someone else.  Lindsey and I facetimed during the race, so I could see her when she finished, but these are better.  To all the runners out there, I salute you.  This sport is not for the faint of heart.


Headed for the finish line!



You go girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment