Sunday, October 10, 2021

Time for Soccer

Pop and I got to see Reed play this week for the first time this season.  Let me explain, he's been a little under the weather and had missed his first few games.  The six hour drive is worth every mile to see him play!  I have now been to many, many soccer games, and still don't understand it like I should.  I've learned terms like hand ball, corner kick, and goal kick (although I still don't really know what they mean).  What I do know is that it's lots and lots of fun, and he loves it!  That's all that matters.  His team is undefeated, and he scored a goal during this game.

Rushing for the ball.



So much running...........

 

Working hard!

I love this cutie!


Go team!




Cheese! Pretend like you don't notice that Maddie is as tall as Reed and I...........


I'm so glad these two get to experience this together!  


In between packing and working on the house, I am heading to another soccer game tomorrow and a cross country meet this weekend.  I missed Maddie's meet this past weekend, and barring something major happening, I'll be there for the next one!






No comments:

Post a Comment