Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Making Memories

We were blessed to be able to spend Memorial Day with our children and grandchildren. We don't take these gatherings for granted. Somehow, the only pictures of Caleb and Lindsey I have were in their bathing suits, and if my memory serves me correctly, my life was threatened if I used them!  Trust me, they were here! Crawfish one day, barbeque the next, lots of swimming, fishing, a birthday party, and just hanging out provided lots of fun.  I treasure these times, and I am truly thankful for those that made it possible.


I promise you, there is not an easier person to celebrate than this angel! I just can't believe that she is 10!  (More pictures are on my previous blog.)

                                   

There is no fun quite like cousin fun!

   

They said they were quite yummy.  Shrimp for me! Jack approved!

So much fun!  Checkers, walks, swimming, kickball and more!




This bubble blower from LuLu and Uncle Josh provided this little one with more fun than should be allowed.  He loved it!!  Every area of the backyard got treated to bubbles.





These guys wrapped up the visit with a fun fishing trip.  Lillian said they were practically jumping in the boat!!


What a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment