Monday, October 23, 2023

Good Grief!!

 I decided to blog this morning and quickly realized that I never finished or posted my last blog!  Life is moving at a rapid pace these days, and I often don't know if I am coming or going.  I love it though!  This is going to be a quick catch up.


We are still enjoying quite a few flowers in the yard.  I have planted 17 flats of pansies and other fall/winter plants, so hopefully we can enjoy them all winter.  That brutal cold spell last year killed lots of our flowers last year.




This girl is still battling an ankle injury, but she just keeps running along!  So proud of her.


That's a wrap on our first volleyball season.  Lots of volleyball and life lessons were learned.


The weather lately has been perfect for afternoon trips to the park.



Lllian took these pictures on our way to the Cross Country Meet in White Plains.  Beautiful!



More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment