Monday, October 23, 2023

October Happenings

 Whew!  I am currently in Alex City, but am heading home later today.  Lindsey is actually being honored today at the Governor's Mansion for her accomplishments in Language Therapy.  She is a certified Academic Language Therapist, nationally certified by the Academic Therapist Association and the International Dyslexia Association.  So very proud of her! I am doing car pool and all the fun things.


I met Taylor and Caleb at Peach Park recently to get the boys. (They were coming back from the beach and headed to Birmingham).  This place is so much fun!  The boys and I stayed a couple of hours and played and enjoyed ice cream.


Pop enjoyed watching these three at their Beta inductions.  Lillian and Maddie moved up to new divisions.  Reed was inducted for the first time.  Smart and cute!!

Fall baseball season is winding down.  He will be finished this week. He has gotten to be quite the little hitter.

The doctor wanted to put Maddie in a boot for a few weeks, but did give her the option to continue running.  Guess what she decided to do?  She's a tough one.  Next up, sectionals and state.
After running in a Cross Country meet during the morning, these guys hosted a Glow Run at their school.  They are such a fun group.  I loved getting to be a small part of this. Fun times at the registration table!

R
Over the past 15 years, I have met lots of great people over on this side of the state.  Have you ever met someone, and just instantly thought how special that person is and realized how much you genuinely like them? I see you Andria!!  I am also thrilled that Shana and Lindsey have ventured into this coaching experience together.  I think they are good for each other and the team! They both are hard workers and totally dedicated to this team. 
I am heading home this afternoon for a day. Next up is a quick trip to Mobile, and soccer All-Stars in Anniston.  One day, I am going to be home and complain about being bored-just not anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment