Tuesday, October 31, 2023

So Long October

 Well, October certainly flew by quickly.  Lillian and I are meeting my buddies at Christmas Village tomorrow, and I just can't wait.  Reed and I had a quick trip to Mobile.  In between there were lots of sports events.  No judgement please, but I will soon be decorating the halls here, and can't wait!!!!  

Lillian shared this picture of the cutest 3 year old in the whole wide world!


Chances are very good that you are looking at my Christmas card this year.  It's straight from the soccer fields of Anniston.


If there is a playground, we will find it!  I love watching the big kids with the little ones!







Another great season has ended.  So proud of Reed and Coach Josh!



He had an excellent tournament!


Jack and John Sawyer loved watching him.



All I can say is that we stopped for a bathroom break, and left with LOTS of goodies!


Back to the tournament-I truly love watching him play.  






Trick or Treat!



The view from our room.



Next up, Cross Country sectionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment