Saturday, April 6, 2024

Fifteen

It seems like  yesterday that our sweet Maddie entered the world and changed our lives forever.  It's so hard to believe that fifteen years have passed.  She is kind, smart, independent and a natural leader.  I cherish our relationship and feel truly blessed to be her Nana. I know we are going to blink, and she will be off to college.  Pop and I are going to enjoy every soccer game, track and cross country meet that we can until then! 


I simply had a blast going through old pictures.  I could have added several thousand!  What fun we have had with her over the past 15 years.  Happy Birthday to you sweet girl!! I've included  a few of many highlights over the years.
















































Happy Birthday to you!!























No comments:

Post a Comment