Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Spring Fun

 What a wonderful week!  Lots of soccer, a track meet, a little baseball, and a wonderful Easter celebration.  One of my favorite occasions of the year is always the Easter Sunrise Service held across the river.  It is simply beautiful!  Following the service, we attended church with Caleb and his family in Tuscaloosa, and then enjoyed the afternoon with Taylor's family.  What a wonderful day!

He is Risen!


Love my people!

I'm going to say it again-If you don't have a sandpile, you really need to get one.  So much fun, and clothes are always optional!
I snapped just a few pictures of things in the yard early this morning.  It is simply beautiful right now, and I am afraid this afternoon's storm will dim the blooms somewhat.

One of my two favorite baseball players!  This one hopefully has a game tonight.


Go Jack! My other favorite baseball player!



This sweet thing had 3 soccer games and a track meet this week.  There are no words for how much I am enjoying watching her play soccer!  She is just awesome.  Now, if we could just get her opposing players to stop targeting her, this Nana would appreciate it.  She was knocked down (hard) 8 times in her last game.  Her track meet came after her 3rd soccer game of the week.  She had a PR in the 400, and finished 2nd in the 3200.  You go girl!







I am also so proud of Reed!  He is having a great season, and is so much fun to watch.  His love and knowledge of the game is pretty impressive!


Lillian starts softball this weekend, and we can't wait for that!

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment