Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Life

 Life lately- baseball, soccer, track, softball and a little yardwork!   This has been a very busy season, and I wouldn't trade a thing. Everything is winding down, and I can't wait for lazy pool days!  Maddie is competing in Sectionals for track this weekend.  She has worked very hard this season!  Regular season baseball will soon be over, as well as soccer for Reed! Lillian just has 3 or 4 regular season softball games left. I'm just not sure what I will do with any free time I might have.  Currently, I am in Daphne for a little job training.

John Sawyer is hitting the ball so well right now!!


A little brotherly love!


Love watching my favorite little 3 year old!


Deep conversation with his coach!


I can't wait to watch her compete this weekend.  She will be competing in 4 events.





In all honesty, when my sweet family first mentioned moving up the street one of my biggest drawbacks was all the yardwork that I knew would come with the move.  I have always loved flowers and yardwork, but this yard is different.  It will never be what it was with Grandmother and Papa, but that's ok.  My goal has been to get it manageable.  We are slowly getting there.  We still have several projects left, and it will always be an ongoing project.  It's also very rewarding!


The running roses are starting to bloom, and they are just beautiful! The white and pink are blooming now.  The red and dark pink are almost there!





We moved all of the ferns and palms yesterday, but I haven't taken a picture of  those yet.  Much more to come on the yard.



This sun patients will soon triple in size.  Well, they will if I can keep the dogs out of them!


Reed has killed several turkeys over the years, but he really had to work hard for this one. Very proud of  his patience and  dedication!!


Three beards!



One more game left for this one.  They will be champs if they win.  Reed has had an awesome year!



Lillian is enjoying playing catcher, and we love watching her.












No comments:

Post a Comment