Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Busy, Fun Times

 Spring sports are in full force. Lillian is the only one that hasn’t started, but softball begins soon.  Currently, I am in Alex City to watch Reed and Maddie play. Pop stayed home to catch John Sawyer’s game. I truly feel blessed to be able to support each of them. I hate I can’t see each one play every game  Pop and I divide and try to conquer as many as possible. We have several nights when we have 4 of the 5 playing at the same time.   

These cuties enjoyed a ski trip over Spring Break. They both loved it!!


This soccer loving guy has had two great games so far. He loves this game so much!!  Maddie has a game today. Watching them play soccer has become one of my very favorite things to do. 

The little ones had no idea that Reed would be with me when I picked them up from school one day last week. They were quite surprised!!



Jack is loving baseball! He had his first game last weekend. 
This cutie has already had 3 games. He has played catcher some, and I think he likes it. 
Making memories here! Pop and Reed enjoyed youth turkey hunting weekend. They had some great hunts, and Reed was just a little tired on this last hunt. 


More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment