Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What a Wonderful Week!!!

We were so fortunate to have Maddie for 5 nights and 6 days recently.  Lindsey started to school early.  Josh had orientation, and Maddie's daycare closed for a few days.  So, we had a wonderful time with Maddie.  She loves being outside.  If she's not outside, she is trying to find a way to get out......That's ok, except when the temperature is around 100.  We played, we swam, we laughed, we napped, and we had the time of our lives.  She is such a blessing.  We miss her like crazy, and can't wait until her next visit.



                                                 Can we please just go outside Nana?


Playing with the big kids in the kiddie pool.

What you may not can tell is that one of her pool buddies has decided that he wants to play with her rocks.  She is not too sure about this.

Notice the look-I assure you she will not give up her rocks easily.

The best way to solve this is to just take the rocks and leave the pool. 

Now, she watches the children in the big pool, while holding her rocks tightly....

 Precious!!!


Picnic in the floor with Pop.

Uncle C helped me play with the water hose.

Yum!!!

Time to blow bubbles before we go in. (Don't you love the hairdo?)

Hey, what's Pop doing?

   Whatever it is, I think he needs my help!!

I love my Pop! And my Pop loves me!


Chuck E. Cheese

I thought she would enjoy Chuck E. Cheese.  Well, not so much at first.......


Skee Ball was lots of fun!



Maybe this will be easier if  I climb up a little closer.


Making sure no one's looking........

Basketball was also lots of fun!

There is no way I can tell you how much we enjoyed our time with Maddie.  I have decided the most beautiful sound in the world is her saying Nana. We can't wait until her next visit.  School has started now, so I know our visits will be less frequent.  I can't wait to see what new things she learns to do and say. 


I hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I can not get over how big she has gotten! She is a doll...beautiful!! I know you adore her! By the way, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete