Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Picasso

It could be said that when I find something that I enjoy doing, I keep doing it over and over again!  Well my latest favorite thing seems to be trips to Sips and Strokes.  Even though I am NOT very good at it, I am enjoying myself greatly.  Maybe if I keep going, I'll get better!  They have quite a few Christmas pictures I
 liked, so I suggested to my buddy Jean that we venture on over.  Well, not only did Jean want to go, Susan and their Aunt Jean and Aunt Rie also joined us! We had a ball! I highly recommend this for a quick, inexpensive but fun trip!

So, we put on our paint shirts and aprons, pumped out paint and the adventure began!


 Don't they look like budding artists?  All smiles before we begin!

Sweet Sisters!

Hard at work....................


I had a ball with these two ladies!  They were wonderful, and I think they really enjoyed themselves!  I have decided that I want to be just like them when I grow up!!

A true Picasso!!

Is this not the perfect Jean pose?  She was deep in thought about her next stroke.

This beauty will be hanging over my mantle that I decorate with snowmen! What do you think?

A little blurry-but here are all of our masterpieces!


Thanks ladies!  I had a ball!  When can we go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment