Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Day in the Life

Maddie came to visit for a few days.  I would like to share with you a brief glimpse into one of our super fun days.  Most of these pictures were taken before 8:30 in the morning.  We start early and try to make the very most of our days with her.



We search for perfect rocks!



We carry our rock around as we investigate the neighborhood.

We search for sticks of all sizes.

Of course, we must go on several walks with Pop.


Pop helps with gathering sticks and acorns.



She sits in Nana's lap and colors and enjoys a snack.

Making cookies with Nana and Pop is so much fun.



I have been a teacher for 28 years, so I am still asking myself why I thought it would be a good idea for a 19 month old to PAINT a Christmas ornament. 


I can't wait for tomorrow!!  I am going to try and upload a video of her going down the hill on her big wheel!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment