Friday, January 14, 2011

The Birthday Girl

My sweet sister-in-law has a special birthday today.  And while I will not be revealing her age, I do want to wish her a very happy birthday.  I have said on this blog before that everyone should have an Aunt Di in their lives, and I truly believe that.  If you need confirmation, just ask Scott, Kris, Lindsey, or Caleb.  In addition to being a great aunt, she is a great mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, sister-in-law, and wonderful wife.  We love you and hope your day is very special.  When can we go out for your birthday supper?


Di with Lindsey and Caleb

Reed and Di


Josey, Di and Charly

Di and Caleb


                                                     Enjoying some Dreamland Ribs.....

She is very creative.....

Helping Maddie at her 1st Birthday Party

Reed, Sandra, and Di

Reed, Lee and Di at the Relay for Life in honor of David

Again, we love you and hope you have a very special day.  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Diane Happy Birthday for me! She was always one of my favorite people----so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree that everyone needs an Aunt Di! I feel like I can claim her, too.

    ReplyDelete