Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Blog?

I have been asked SEVERAL times lately about blogging.  Questions such as "What exactly is a blog?" "What do you have to blog about?" or "Why do you want to blog?".  Well, right now is a very slow time in the world of blogging, so I thought I'd answer those questions.

First of all, I got into blogging because I was spending so much time stalking other people's blogs.  (Just check the list to the right.  Those are just some of my favorites.)  It's a great way to keep in touch with people that you rarely ever see.  I've also learned a lot about several complete strangers.  I get waaaayyyy to excited when I check and someone has updated their blog.  I seldom have anything earthshattering to share.  It's just a little of this and a little of that........

Next, I have been into scrapbooking for several years.  This is so much easier.......I was thrilled when I found out I could have a blogbook printed of all my blogs by just clicking in my blog address.  And it's a super nice hardback book.  No cropping, adding stickers, etc!!! (http://www.blog2print.com/)

Last and most important, I simply enjoy it.  It's quick, relatively easy, and lots of fun!

Also, if I weren't blogging, I couldn't share such great insights into our daily lives as these photos show!




He is always up to something!

I didn't know it was possible to enjoy anything as much
as I enjoy being a grandmother!

Lindsey

She will always be Daddy's girl....


A little flashback to summer

Maddie and I making cookies

Helping Pop gather sticks.....


 See all the things I wouldn't be able to share, if I weren't blogging!!  In closing, I have truly enjoyed blogging, and I hope you enjoy reading it.  Next stop, Alexander City to see you know who!!

No comments:

Post a Comment