Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Goes Up.......

Every year, Sarah, Virginia, and I, along with our children and whoever we can draft,  put up the Christmas tree at the church.  I must confess that this year I had a slight memory lapse on the day we put it up.  I think I was actually the one that set the time and day to put it up this year, and then FORGOT all about it.......However, I did get to help with taking it down.


First, isn't this beautiful?  This is the first year we have used the
garland.  Love it!!

I absolutely love looking at this every Sunday.  We sit on the
sixth row, so I get an up close look!

When Reed and I arrived, Sarah and Mrs. Sara were already hard at work.


Jenni and Mrs. Sue were taking things down from the sanctuary.
Notice the weapon in her hand......
She wasn't expecting anyone else on a Friday night, and I
think we scared her just a little!

Jenni and Mrs. Sue

Mrs. Sara boxing everything up! These ornaments were made
by many of the older ladies in our church. 
They are all so unique.

Reed and Sarah working hard!


The tree and ornaments are all packed away for another year. I wish I could come up with a way to slow the season down some.  It just seems to fly by, but I can't wait to see what's in store for us in this new year.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment