Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Gathering

I love spending time with "my side" of the family.  We are all pretty scattered now, so these gatherings are spaced out a little farther than I would like.  However, Michael and Doris are so wonderful to open their home to us each year.  It is great to spend time with the people that you've known forever -- They know your  ups and  downs,  and the good, the bad and the ugly about you, but yet still love you.  There are quite a few new faces in the family now, and I really love this.  I wouldn't be honest though, if I didn't admit how very much I miss those that are no longer with us.  To me family gatherings reaffirm what life is really all about.  I feel truly blessed to have always been apart of such a wonderful family! 

Tyson enjoyed taking a little ride around the kitchen.


Aunt Bethany loving on baby Harrison.  I mainly added this picture because I love her new hairdo!


Doris, Bethany, and Harrison


Bob and Michael manning the grill......


Hunter and Phillip........


 The twins --Gerald and Michael


Uncle Gerald and Bonnye


Tyson and his Big Daddy-precious!


Simply some of my favorite people in the world!  Adrian, Doris, Kathy, Harrison, Bethany and Tyson


Kathy and Harrison-There is nothing sweeter than a newborn!!


Sweet Bubba-


Jodi and Harrison


Hunter


Adrian and Caleb


 Cousin Bob ~ love him!!


Boys will be boys!


Cassandra decided to "pop" in!


 Newlyweds-Cassandra and Gil


Mom and daughter


Joe

My uncles- Gerald, Uncle Harry and Michael


Jodi and Jon (I think he's a keeper Jodi!)


And last but not least!


We missed you if you weren't able to be with us!

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't stop blogging...cause I so enjoy looking at these! Thanks for capturing all the special moments. Love you Aunt Lynne so much!!! I'm so blessed to be named after such a special lady! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete