Friday, December 23, 2011

Joy

Marnetta, Stacy, Gloria and I ventured to Sips and Strokes for another fun night.  After a little shopping, and a rather tasty meal at Mug Shots, we were ready to put our artistic talents to the test!  I have been several times, but I think this may be my favorite picture yet!  Maybe it was just the great company I was with!

Stacy and Marnetta


Gloria and I



Don't let this sweet little smile fool you....This girl takes her painting seriously!!


Concentrating!!


This is the super sweet lady that led our class.  She may or may not be REMOVING my "y".  Why you ask?  For some strange reason, I chose to write it backwards........


So, is this anyway for a preacher's wife to behave?


Much Better!



My Masterpiece!!  I actually hung this one in the bathroom!


Aren't we talented!!!


I can't wait for the next adventure.  Look out "All Fired Up"!  Here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment