Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friendship Party

I look forward to hosting the Friendship Group from our church each year at Christmas.  We always have a great time when we get together.  Good friends, good food and a Dirty Santa ornament swap simply can't be beat!!  This year we had our very own photographer for the occasion - Allison and Jessie joined us for the evening.  I handed the camera to Allison and she took over!!


We all bring our favorite appetizers or desserts!  Yum..........


I so enjoy spending time with these ladies.....I can't imagine life without them!


Check out those beautiful blue eyes!!



Some people seem to think that the woman above looks alot like the one below....What do you think?


After our business meeting and devotion, the fun begins!  We draw numbers and then the game is on!!


You wouldn't believe the turmoil these innocent looking bags cause!


Phyllis gets one that she really likes, but of course she doesn't get to keep it!


Sarah made this one!


This was one of my favorites........Guess who ended up with it? That would be me, but I think I actually took it from Virginia.


Number 2 for Susie!


Polly plays so nicely!


Pam's cute little snowman.....

 Lori got this very special ornament that Pam brought.  It was handcarved in Bethlehem.


 One of my very favorite people......


Our photographer would not let us take her picture!


Polly, Pam, Virginia, Phyllis, Susie, Sarah, Lauri, Lori, and Me........ 


Thanks for another great memory!  I can't wait until our next get together!  We missed you if you weren't able to make it.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment