Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Baby!

Lindsey and I recently helped host a shower for Alanna.  I was so happy to do this.  Her mother has been such an important part of my life forever (literally), and Alanna and Lindsey have been lifelong friends!   She is due the first of January and looks precious.  I know Alanna and Brent will be the perfect parents.  They received lots of adorable things for Addie Grace.  She is one blessed little girl! 

Ann made this diaper cake.  I think I'm going to try this.....



Martha, Alanna, and Lindsey - all three are expecting!


Cuties!


Laura Lee joins the group!


Girls will be girls!


Hostesses with Alanna and Gloria


Mom to be and her mom.......


Lots of presents for Addie Grace.....


Lots of fun opening those gifts!



It was great being part of this special event.  I can't wait to meet Addie Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment