Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas at Grandmother's House

One of my fondest memories is the time I spent growing up with my cousins.  Christmas at my grandmother's house was so very special, and I am very thankful that Maddie and Lillian are able to spend time with their great-grandmothers on both sides of their family!  I know from experience that they are making special, lifetime memories!!

Grandmother and Papa enjoying the day

Lillian certainly seemed to enjoy getting to know her cousins better, and they all loved it, too!


Maddie especially enjoyed the big girls! Here they are having a few laughs before we eat!


Maddie and Josey


Sweet Sisters!


 Lindsey, Maddie, Reed, Uncle C and Di - Some of very favorites!


 I love the smiles of Christmas and the special feelings of just being together!



Special hugs for Grandmother and Papa!
 The decorations are all put away, the tree is down, and we are ready for the new year! But, the memories will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment