Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I recently had a workshop in Wetumpka that enabled me to attend a very special production - Maddie's Christmas Program.  Is there anything more precious than a bunch of 3 year olds in there pj's singing to the top of their lungs? The arbor of their church was decorated to the hilt in all things Christmas.  Following the songs, different stations were set up and the children were able to rotate to each activity.  There was a train ride, Candy Shop, Santa and Mrs. Claus, a snow room, and a manger room.  It was quite impressive!!  I can't tell you how much it means to me to be able to experience all of this!  Due to my workshop, I didn't get to see each station, but I am so thankful for the time I was able to be there.

Too cute!!
The train ride was a big hit, although Maddie was not a big fan of the snow machine!



Such a sweet family!  Lillian is sound a sleep and big sis is pretending to be!



Little Bit was a big hit with Maddie's friends!

In the beginning it looked like Santa was going to be a bomb!  She has not been a fan the past couple of years!
But after some gentle persuasion from her mom, she finally warmed up to him!
And little sis even got in on the fun! 


Sweet, sweet memories!!
Next up - we have a crawler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment