Monday, March 18, 2013

Sir No Show

Marnetta, Stacy and I had been eagerly awaiting the Elton John Concert for some time now! This had been Tim's birthday gift to Marnetta.  We were happily chatting away just outside of Tuscaloosa, when Casey called to say the concert had been cancelled! What!! This couldn't be true! We were dressed in our sparkly clothes ready to rock out to Bennie and the Jets!! We quickly cancelled our hotel room and came up with Plan B!

I'm going to give a quick play by play of the rest of our adventure! 

First, I can't believe we didn't get to use these tickets!  We are really hoping Tim surprises us with some more concert tickets!



Stacy is reading the text from Casey!  Even though we didn't believe him at first, we are so glad we didn't get any further down the road!


Can you believe this?  What are we going to do now?


I know-we can go to the antique mall and try on goofy hats!





After a shopping trip to Belk, we rounded out our night at Outback!  Yummy!


Happy Birthday! (Have I mentioned that her birthday is in February?)


Even though our plans changed greatly in a matter of moments, I had a great time!

Reed was on his way back from getting the girls for a few days, so I actually sat outside at Lowe's and waited on him to pick me up.  Do you think he possibly contacted Sir Elton and told him he might need me for the night to help with the girls after all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment