Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yummy or Yucky?

Reed, Lindsey, Caleb, and Josh all enjoy crawfish.  As for me, I have know idea if I like them or not.  I just can't bring myself to try them.  Reed and I ate at Huck's for the first time recently.  I tackled some shrimp, as he dove into 5 pounds of crawfish.  He assured me that there was no way he could eat all of them when he first saw his plate.  After 4 glasses of tea and about an hour, he did in fact complete his mission!

What a plate!!



He's all smiles as he dives right in!!


From my view, eating crawfish goes something like this - Lots of deep breaths, lots of tea, lots of paper towels (napkins not allowed), more tea, and then a big sigh at the end!


Ew!  That plate is gradually getting smaller!



More tea!!



And in no time at all, they are all gone!!


We can't wait to go back.  I must add that Reed hates it when he's the focus of the blog! 

And I will close on this disgusting note-He actually brought most of the potatoes, sausage and corn home in a box.  Can you just imagine how lovely it smelled when I discovered it still in the car late the next afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment