Wednesday, February 27, 2013

T-Ball Time

For many, many years you could find our family at a ballpark of some sort almost all the time.  Softball, baseball, cheerleading, football, and occasionally basketball filled our life with unbelievably great memories.  Some of our greatest friends (and even a few enemies) were made at various ballparks across the state.  God blessed us with two athletes that loved to play sports, and boy did we enjoy those days!  Now, we are entering Phase 2 and I can't wait!!!!  Maddie will be playing T-Ball this year!  I know that we won't be able to attend all of her games, but we will be there as much as humanly possible!!  And I promise, I am going to enjoy every second of it!!!

Pop wanted to help get her started, so he filled her new bag with all the essential things, and I headed east to deliver!  Glove, bag, bat, balls, pants, T, shirt - She loved it all! Thanks Pop!


Ok- I got a little teary eyed watching this!  Lindsey was so very patient as she explained everything to her!  How to hold her glove, how to hold the bat, elbows up, etc.  I could almost hear her dad talking to her and Caleb!




She may not be quite four yet, but I promise she's really good! She really seems to like it, too!



And bless her little heart, Little Bit is in for lots of nights at the ballpark cheering on her big sis!


The kick off for the season is April 6!  It can't get here fast enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment